Rosadele (“Rose”) Kauffman practices with the State College law firm of Engle Kauffman, P.C. She has practiced law for over 25 years and is active within the legal community as well as in numerous community organizations. She is a native of State College, and resides in Penns Valley.
Rose Kauffman has extensive experience and training in the areas of Collaborative family law and mediation, and writes and lectures on these topics throughout the state. Her experience and training can help keep you grounded during this emotional time in your life. Her background in business matters and estate planning enables her to handle complex matters as well as those of a more straightforward nature.
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1992
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, J.D. 1987, magna cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, M.S. 1983
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, B.A. 1972, summa cum laude