Collaborative Law Resources
- Benefits of Collaborative Family Law by Suzanne Brunsting, Esq.
- Advocates believe collaborative method a better way to end marriage” – by Marylynne Pitz, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (11/25/07)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Civilized Divorce, Pauline H. Tesler, Esquire
- Collaborating on Divorce – CBS News (1/23/01)
- Approach Can Make Divorce Less Of A Battle – by Bill Hethcock, Colorado Springs Gazette (3/28/07)
- Collaborative Divorce News Blog
- Collaborative Law: Divorce without War – by Maury D. Beaulier, Esq.
- Is this the way to an amicable divorce? – by Karen Laprade, Bermuda Sun (2/24/06)
- An Amicable Divorce – Here’s Where To Start – by Karen Laprade, Bermuda Sun (3/1/06)
- Judges See Benefits Of Collaborative Divorce Process – by Carla W. Newton, The Republican (1/31/07)
- The new way to divorce: splitting up without a judge article by Liz Halloran
Other Pennsylvania Collaborative Practice Groups
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliates (Greater Philadelphia area)
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (Greater Pittsburgh area)
- Pennsylvania Collaborative Practice (Berks and Schuylkill Counties)
- Collaborative Professionals of Central Pa (Dauphin and surrounding counties)
Central PA Educational Programs For Separated or Divorcing Parents and Children
- Centre, Juniata, Mifflin, and Perry Counties – JenniferMastrofski@mvc.psu.edu
Difficult Conversations – How To Discuss What Matters Most, Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen, Penguin Books, 1999.
Getting To Yes – Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, Roger Fisher and William Ury, Penguin Books, 1981.
Mom’s House, Dad’s House – Making Two Homes For Your Child, Isolina Ricci, Ph.D., Simon & Schuster, Inc., 1997.
Taking the War Out of Our Words With Powerful Non-Defensive Communication, Sharon Strand Ellison, Bay Tree Publishing, 1998.
The Collaborative Way to Divorce, Stuart G. Webb and Ronald D. Ousky, Hudson Street Press, 2006.
The Good Divorce, Constance Ahrons, Ph.D., Harper Collins Publishers, 1994.